Skip to main content
« Back to Glossary Index
- Decreased libido.
- Erectile dysfunction.
- Decreased brightness of an orgasm.
- Reduction of sexual body hair.
- Decreased testicular volume and density.
- Increased irritability.
- Decreased ability to concentrate.
- Decreased cognitive functions, poor memory.
- Depression, feeling sad.
- Decreased “vital energy”, motivation, initiative, aggressiveness, self-confidence.
- Frequent lower back pain.
- Decreased muscle mass and strength.
- The increase in the amount of adipose tissue.
- Decreased skin tone and thickness.